- A thorough review of the venous anatomy of the body’s lower extremities
- A review of venous physiology, valvular function and venous hyperextension
- Surgical ligation and stripping, ambulatory phlebectomy, laser light therapy and endovenous radiofrequency
- Setting up a private practice
- Non-invasive testing
- Post-treatment compression
We’re excited offer this course at our Phoenix CME conference in November which has a large emphasis on aesthetic and cosmetic procedures! Join us in Phoenix to network with fellow professionals interested in sclerotherapy and enjoy the picturesque views of the Southwest.
Cosmetic procedures are skyrocketing around the country as the Baby Boomer generation moves into retirement age, in turn bringing more and more patients to private practices. Now is the perfect time to expand your practice’s offerings and learn new skills. Another great feature of this course is that it is acceptable for up to 11.25 AAFP credits and 11.25 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Find out more about our sclerotherapy CME course and how it can help you diversify your patient base!